I love taking pictures. Its a true passion of mine. Although I am not someone who always carries a camera and snaps photos of every detail in life, I am someone who sees life in pictures. I am constantly looking at life like I am looking through my viewfinder..."that would be a great photo", "I can't wait to take pictures there", "what an amazing photo spot"
Lately what I have found is that my favorite part of this whole photography side gig is the editing. I love to edit and play around with different actions that I have found or bought on the internet. When I edit photos for clients, the 3 I usually choose to do are these:

which do you like best?


4 comments:
i like the black and white one in this photo but i liked the sort of pinkish tone you put on most of sim's photos...
yeah I like the pinkish one too...it seems to be a very popular style. I see it everywhere! Its like the new 'old fashioned' without being sepia tone...i don't like sepia.
i think that in this photo the pinkish tone doesnt work because of the yellow in the shirt... i dont know what i am talking about really but i didn't like this one. sorry.
i like the black and white. Where do you buy your actions?
Post a Comment