Pages

Thursday, August 20, 2009

another movie trailer

Movie trailers must be my thing. 
New Moon is coming out soon, my favorite of the Twilight series. Not many people liked New Moon, but I thought it was so real and Bellas feelings of heartache and depression were so relatable. And I prefer Jacob :) I am totally not a crazy fan, like I see grown women with bumper stickers and t-shirts, and I think those were books for high schoolers. But duh I read them so who am I.
and p.s. I thought the first movie was totally lame, but of course I will go see this one.


Pin It!

2 comments:

Courtney said...

the first movie was so awful and this really does not look any better. when it is in redbox for $1 i will watch it.

Kareena said...

I have to disagree with Courtney, this movie looks WAY better than the first one! I can't wait until November when it comes out.

I hadn't seen this clip, so thanks for sharing. :0)