Pages

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

surprise trip!

While I was at work on Saturday, I get a message from my husband asking if we had plans for the next couple days. I did. He asked if I could cancel....man it started really stressing me out! I have always thought I was spontaneous, but when he told me to drop everything for a fun weekend I literally was sick to my stomach. I like to be prepared for vacation, like clean the house, bathe the dogs before leaving them with anyone, pack appropriate clothes, do laundry, etc etc! I guess I am the planner in the relationship:)
So that night I wasn't told where we were going or what we were doing. My stress was very high but it was good for me. So we drove to CA to spend one day at the beach and another at Magic Mountain, which I guessed since it is Chris' favorite place to go :)

At 6 Flags:
Private Beach in Malibu:

We had a blast! Such a nice surprise!!
Pin It!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

so fun! what a sweet hubby Chris is! I am the SAME way as you about going away... seems like it was very therapeutic! ;)