I am a beauty product junkie. I think thats why I love my job and joined the 'beauty' industry. So, I thought I would share my 'must-haves', those things I can't live without, or just really wouldn't want to!
Mac Lip Glass in Underage. Last week I went to a Mac Winter line launch party with my friend Kari, and I spent forever trying on lip glosses. I really loved Runway Fave (the perfect nude), but they were sold out so I got this one. It is also a great glossy nude color.
Redken Blonde Glam Conditioner in Perfect Platinum. Since I have been lightening my hair, it hasn't been turning blonde without looking a little brassy. I have a ton of natural red in my hair, and this will take out all the orange/brass that blondes can have.
What I smell like! Don't make fun of me for wearing a Jessica Simpson perfume :) It is my favorite smell right now. Its almost like Pink Sugar, but not as sweet.
On to skin care!I am really loving exfoliants. This one is awesome.... Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant. It exfoliants gently and also brightens the skin. Its a powder that you mix with water and foams up and feels so nice. Chris loves it too :)
Clarisonic Skin Care Brush. Again, exfoliates. I am not good about using it daily, but when I do use it my skin is so soft.
Dermalogica Skin Smoothing Cream. I am new to Dermalogica, my new salon carries it and I always try to use what I sell. I didn't think it would be a very good effective line, but I really love it. It has a good price point for a higher end line and really works! I like this moisturizer the best. It doesn't smell very good to me, but it it feels like heaven.
All the hair care and skin care are sold at my salon if you are interested.
So...whats in your Make-Up/ Toiletries bag???
I love to know what other people 'must-have' so please share! its fun!


4 comments:
I love love love Dermalogica products!...and that exfoliating powder is amazing! :)
yes let me know if you ever need any! family discount ;)
so fun!!! I love the Flirt eye pencil in gold tease, bareminerals foundation, Coach perfume (the original one), and I am ALL about OPI Lincoln Park After Dark! :)
Shannon, I thought I was the only one who loved Jessica Simpson's Fancy perfume. It's so yummy!
Post a Comment