Pages

Monday, October 12, 2009

Monkey Business

Last week I went to the zoo with my sister. She is pretty cool because she is a zoo member...and she invites me places. Quality time is my favorite :)

That Aidan. He does NOT buy into smiling for cameras. He is such a happy, great kid but you whip out the camera and he gets as serious as a heart attack.

Here are some animal photos. You always see 'those people' with the huge lenses and backpack full of camera equipment at the zoo...so I thought I'd join. Not really. If I was by anyone with a dslr camera I quickly put mine away. I get embarrassed having my huge camera out, especially around other people. I am very odd. Its kinda like when I run into people I know, no matter how much I like them, I still avoid as much as possible. That made no sense, so moving on to the photos:



Pin It!

2 comments:

Courtney said...

Where is the super-adorable photo of the kids??

Shannon said...

on your blog!!