Pages

Thursday, January 7, 2010

500 Days

Of Summer. Yep, the movie. I loved it! Ah absolutely loved it (and if you the main actor in it, Josh Gordon Levitt, you must watch The Lookout. SO GOOD).
I loved how real it was. Think about it, only one of our relationships will end in marriage (hopefully), so why does every love story on film end like that??
I bawled at the end, thinking back on how hard heartache can be. Then I rolled over and looked at my husband, and was so in love with him. The security of marriage is awesome!

Ok on to our next movie...we are such movie buffs around here. Seriously its all we do. We are going to cancel our cable because all we do is lay in bed watching movies on the laptop. love.
Pin It!

3 comments:

Kareena said...

I heard that was a really good movie, but haven't seen it yet.

Most of the movies I watch are made by Disney, but I'll have to check this one out.

Olivia and Michael Fitch said...

I felt the same way. It's easy to relate to, because we've all been through heartbreak... sighhh. :)

Shannon said...

I dont know why I love downer movies! on netflixs there is a category called 'emotional'. I love that category! haha