Pages

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Football.

We all know I am no football fan. The only reasons I have ever loved football were:
  1. Superbowl Parties.
  2. Yummy food at Superbowl parties.
  3. Funny commercials at the Superbowl.
  4. Halftime show at the Superbowl.
  5. Basically just the Superbowl. And food.
Today Chris took me to my first football game. He got tickets through work and the seats were really great from what I understand. 50 yard line on club level. I will admit, I had a lot of fun. He watches the Cardinals religiously and sometimes I will sit and watch for as long as I can stand it. But actually being at the game is a whole other experience...WOW. I thought the excitment was contagious and it was easier to understand what was going on while seeing it live.
Who knows maybe football is growing on me :)


Photobucket

Me in my new shirt I had to buy last night before the game. You sure stand out when you don't wear red!


Photobucket
When we were sitting waiting for the game to start, I noticed Mark Grace from the Dbacks walk in and sit in front of us. I knew who he was right away...since back in the day when the Diamondbacks were good I kept up with them (call me a bandwagon fan, whatever I probably am for the Cards too). I told Chris and he kept saying it wasn't him. It was funny he was with a big group of people and they would hug after every good play...like stand there in a long embrace....kinda awkward. When the game ended Chris asked him if he'd take a picture with me, and he said yes. Then Chris laughed and said, "You just took a picture with a random drunk guy!!!" I think its him :)
Photobucket
Actually I know its him! That made my day!

What a fun experience and a great game! I hope they do well next week. I am glad I can wear that shirt at least one more time this season.
Pin It!

2 comments:

Janet said...

I think it is him !! You should have brought him home to your momma!

The Porter Family said...

How fun! Looks like you guys had a blast :) You look so cute in your cardinals get-up!