Pages

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Dog Sittin'

We sure have a full house this weekend. We are watching my mother-n-laws chocolate lab, who although loves to howl and bark is the sweetest big dog I have ever encountered. I usually cant tolerate large dogs, mainly because I feel like they get in the way, but after watching him I may have changed my mind. Chris also adores him!
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
This is a friends Boston Terrier who we also have for a few days.
When I was a little girl we had a Boston named Jasper who attacked me one day while chewing on Big League bubble gum. I now have two scars on my mouth, but no hard feelings toward the breed :) This little guy is so well behaved!

Photobucket

Who needs a dog sitter?? We should run a business!
Pin It!

2 comments:

Courtney said...

Maybe you should do Jasper some justice and explain how you tortured that poor dog by putting him in your stroller and pushing him around the backyard!! Poor Jasper...

Shannon said...

Yes I shouldve given him that credit...although those stitched really hurt.
did we put him down? I cant remember what happened to him.