Pages

Friday, February 19, 2010

sicky.

For the past 2 weeks I have been feeling like I have a cold. My throat has been so sore I can barely swallow. At night it swells and I feel like I am choking. I finally felt so bad I decided to go to the doctor. We switched insurance so as of now I don't have a doctor, so I just went to urgent care.
I sat at urgent care for a total of 2 hours in the midst of sick, screaming children and their oblivious parents. I finally got seen and tested for strep throat. It was negative, which I was happy for but if it was positive I at least would've had a diagnosis, right? Do you ever feel like if you go to the doctor and Aren't sick, then it was a waste? I do.

The doctor then saw me and noticed that I am not taking birth control and asked if there was a chance I could be pregnant. Me, thinking, well if we aren't using protection then there's always a chance, said yes. Mistake. She lectured me for a while about how I need to be on vitamins and how I can't take any meds if I could be prego (except tylenol). So she wouldn't prescribe me anything, let alone take a urine sample. Very, very strange. I wish I never would've said 'yes' so I would be on my way to feeling better! This is the pits!
Pin It!

1 comment:

Shay said...

But maybe you are Pregnant!!!