Pages

Saturday, February 13, 2010

My husband.

Photobucket

I love this man. Seriously sometimes I think I am crazy obsessive over him and that I actually am crazy...but I think that's ok. He is my husband after all, I can love him as much as I want!!
Here are 10 reasons why:
  1. He works so hard. He wouldn't be able to provide like he does if he didn't have such great work ethic and drive.
  2. He never complains. He gets up very early and comes home late, lately working 6 12 hour shifts a week.....and he never complains about it.
  3. He loves to laugh and make me laugh.
  4. He adores our two pups. I think its so sweet how much he loves our dogs.
  5. He loves his family and really would do anything for them.
  6. He is so handy and I love a man that can fix something!
  7. He is super smart and wears a suit to work, which is very sexy.
  8. He is very honest and will always tell the truth, but will sugar coat when needed (I am sensitive and need sugar coated honesty :))
  9. He would do anything for me. He adores me. It melts my heart.
  10. Lastly, I love him because he loves the Lord.
I could go on.... but I will stop being mushy now!
Pin It!

1 comment:

South Family said...

You are so sweet Shannon! I think that we need to post stuff like this more often-they make our lives amazing:) It makes me want to post about my hubby!