I am no longer working with my esthetics license, which makes me very truly sad :(
Right now I need to be making money like the rest of the world, and the beauty industry wasn't doing well in the profit department. I will always have it, and am still so grateful to have used it and gone to school for it.
I will be working in a medical office and am very excited to learn about that whole field!
Whoo hoo!


4 comments:
Yay! I am glad you like your new job. You can still wax me if you need to!
That's awesome Shannon. Sometimes it's so refreshing to change it up for a while...I'm sure you'll use your license again :)
Hey there! I'm a new follower from Friday Follow. Hope to see you around my blog sometime! And please feel free to check
out my most recent giveaways for 1 of 3 Xbox 360 games and for a $25 Walmart Gift Card! :)
Take Care.
-Amanda
oh and congrats on getting a new job! :)
Hello!
Congratulations on the new job and learning something new! :)
We came across your site through the FF and decided to follow your blog. We are looking forward to reading more of your posts. Come on over and visit us when you get a free moment. Have a fabulous day! <3
Post a Comment