No more Saturday or Sundays shifts.
I had every intention on posting what we did last weekend, but this week got crazy. I really love my new job. It keeps me busy!
This week I think I went shopping every day after work. Whoops. I just felt like since I have a new job, I need new clothes :) No need to even wait for my first check! ha.
Heres what caught my eye:
Everyone at work wears 'jeggings' so I better get on trend :)

LOVE comfy tees to wear with skinny pants

I dont know if maxi skirts are still cool, but I got a new one. Super comfy!

HAPPY FRIDAY!




4 comments:
Love your blog. I am a Children's writer Friday following.
Stopping by from "Friday Follow".
ethertonphotography.blogspot.com
I love my 'jeggings' :D
Good luck with your new job!
I’m following your nice family blog on Google Friends Connect, and am your latest Friday Follower. I would appreciate a follow-back!
http://inspiredbyron.blogspot.com/
http://apps.facebook.com/blognetworks/blog/inspire_343432/
Ron
Post a Comment