In the new house we have a formal dining room. I have no clue what to do in there. I went to Pier 1 yesterday and drooled over some of their adorable furniture...I would love to do this table with a few mismatched chairs (not all of these...maybe 2 of the solid wood ones and 2 fabric)
Of course we are not budgeted for new furniture. And I am pretty sure we wont be buying any new furniture. But for now I will dream!







3 comments:
hey! im sure you could easily recreate the table if you found a good piece of furniture and just refinish it!
I would love to do that Heather! But only if I knew where to look!
i know it makes you sweat bullets but find a table on craigslist or second hand stores. I would totally help you refinish it, devin and i even have a power sander from when we did my cabinet
Post a Comment