Pages

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Procrastination

WOW. This weekend has been very unproductive on my end.
We had a garage sale yesterday that was a fluke.
I have a trillion things to do and I am avoiding doing anything.

Hence, the new blog header. I did that Friday night while avoiding preparing for the garage sale.

Right now I am going to blog so I can avoid editing photos. I really love editing, but going through 1,800 photos from a wedding is a lot of work. I really need to complete it today since I have 3 shoots in the next 3 days and will have to move on to editing those.
Whatever I will blog instead for now.

This is my new computer area. Sitting on the floor. I finally put the monitor onto a mini shelf thing from Ikea just so I wouldn't have to keep looking down onto the screen.
Its super ghetto and my back hurts but hey, we are moving. I will have a cool office there :)

Photobucket

Speaking of, heres a new photo of the house.

Photobucket

The other day I had to return my dish network. We are saving $$$...
I look really happy in this picture but I really AM NOT.

Photobucket

My niece came over yesterday and this is how she was dressed (she picked it out herself). Underwear is an accessory now.
Photobucket



Ok, back to work.
(we'll see)


Photobucket
Pin It!

1 comment:

Grandma said...

What a cutie....love that outfit. Just wait until she's about 16 and sees this...won't she be proud.