So heres the breakdown of our house colors. Mainly the kitchen/great room. Same as the last house, with the exception of the wall color. This home is already painted a lovely warm neutral beige that I love. I do not love that it is flat paint, but I will take it.
I am getting tired of red, but I have so much of it that I will still use it anyway. I would like to bring more of the teal and white into the house to break it up. I love the combo of that bluish teal and red!
I think the only thing I am leaving out is the kitchen cabinet color and countertop. The cabinets are Maple (we also have a Maple dining set) and the countertops are a neutral granite. I flows well.
This is a good way for me to lay out ground 'rules' for the house then go from there. I feel like if I get things sorted out in my head, I will be able to get some things done around here!
Any thoughts? Thanks to those who gave me awesome links last post!



1 comment:
LOVE all those colors together especially the teal with the red! Can't wait to see pics!
Post a Comment