While walking through good ole WalMart shortly after that, I found they sell the same reusable, BPA free, 24oz tumbler for $5! Steal! (today I went back to get a couple more and they were sold out. boo.)
I now make my own iced coffee to start my day out with. My office job calls for coffee. I need it.
All I do now, instead of hitting up the real deal, is brew 12 cups of coffee in my pot. I used the Sams Club coffee (hey, it works).
I put in into a pitcher and let it refrigerate. Most people make iced coffee extra strong, so when they pour it HOT over ice it dilutes a bit. If you make it ahead there is no need to make the coffee extra strong.
Then, every morning, I fill my cup with ice, add the coffee, and some Silk Chocolate soymilk!
Its so yummy!!





5 comments:
i have been surviving my mornings with the help of iced coffee lately, and that cup is sweet. i am going to have to check them out!
I am extremely jealous. I wish I could be drinking coffee! That sounds delish!
Shay go decaf OR have a teeny bit of caffiene!
good idea!! i always forget about decaf!
Shay decaf is what i have when I go to starbucks.. BUT u can have one cup of coffee a day.. what i usually do is right after i feed ailey her morning feeding i have my one cup.. my dr recommended that. And i have been doing this for about 2wks now and it has not affected her one bit.
Shannon I need a blog 101 class from u lol urs is so cute! I want mine to be as cute as urs so i can start blogging hehe
Post a Comment