Pages

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

8 Questions

1. If your husband was out of the picture, what would you have named your child(ren)? (If you don't have a child, then hypothetically.)
We dont have kids yet, but I love the name Sawyer for a boy and Anaston for a girl. I know Chris wont go for either name.

2. When do you usually go to bed?
I force myself to stay up til 9, since I feel like that is an acceptable bed time.

3. If you could visit anywhere in the world, where would it be?
Europe and Austrailia.

4. If you could change one thing about yourself physically, what would it be?
Chris would say my feet. I would say my chubby round face.

5. If you could have one talent that you don't already have, what would it be?
I wish I was athletic and enjoyed active

6. If you had your choice, where would you live?
Somewhere cooler. I love Northern California, where I am from.

7. What material thing is on the top of your "wish list?"
A wedding ring set to replace my (still) lost one.

8. What is one of the dumbest things you have ever done?
Just one? This will be hard to choose. I guess finishing a whole pan of 7 layer bean dip between Sunday and today.


Thanks Shay for the tag!
Pin It!

No comments: