Pages

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Staceys Baby Shower!

Earlier this month I threw our friends, Joe and Stacey a baby shower. She is due with a baby girl the first week of November.
It was a small co-ed shower for some close friends.
I made these invitations:
Photobucket
The colors were brown and pink ( like their nursery). We used empty root beer bottles for vases, and Chris picked up these flowers for them. He did a good job!

Photobucket
I made almost all the food. Pasta salad,

Photobucket
I also made cake pops for the first time. They were a hit!

Photobucket
I also decorated with a lot of their maternity photos that I took a couple months back.

Photobucket

Here I am with Stacey!
Photobucket
It was a fun day and I enjoyed putting this all together for some close friends!
Pin It!

2 comments:

The Porter Family said...

awww so sweet shannon :) I love the root beer bottles for vases..so creative!

Stacey Segal said...

HELLO!! I am seeing this for the first time! Why don't i have these pics?! You are awesome and the shower was amazing! Thank you, we love you!