Pages

Sunday, October 24, 2010

State Fair!

Friday night we went to the AZ State Fair! I love stuff like that.
I was the PERFECT time to go, they had a 'happy hour' where admission was half price (only $5 to get in), games and rides were $1, and tons of food items were $1. A lot of the food venders had small portions of popular food for only a buck.
Lets just say we took advantage. My consumption included but was not limited to: shaved ice, corn dog, Indian fry bread, fried zuccini, the hottest pickle on planet earth and a funnel cake. I know, fatty here.


Photobucket


Photobucket

The boys rode bumper cars

Photobucket




Photobucket

And this ride:
Photobucket

Can you see Chris' face in this picture?? They said that ride was not fun at ALL.

haha, this is them after it was over:

Photobucket


Chris played MANY games. For 2 reasons: 1) they were $1 2) he was fixated on winning this ugly brown monster.
Photobucket


Well look who got the prize!

Photobucket

Proud of you babe. Hate the stuffed monster though.

Pin It!

3 comments:

The Porter Family said...

Aww looks like fun! I would have been all over the food too :)

Shay said...

How fun!! I love fair food, such greasy goodness.

Anonymous said...

was the scooter ride fun?