Pages

Friday, November 12, 2010

Journaling

I wanted to journal this pregnancy. I also wanted it to be something I could put in a memory book along with photos.
I came up with this idea, to do a 'digital journal' that I could eventually print off and put side-by-side to my progression belly pics in a scrapbook or photo album. I am not showing yet, so I haven't taken any, but for now enjoy these entries from the first trimester!

I wish I had done more entries, but not much is going on yet!
I hope to do a belly photo at least every 2 weeks and that will help me to remember to journal.

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket
Pin It!

1 comment:

The Steinorths said...

this is such an awesome idea! i did this with alexia and its soo fun to look back and read!
i love you and am so happy for yoU!