I am kinda sad that my 'followers' wont increase and I will never have the potential of being a big, famous blogger who makes big bucks for blogging, but oh well. Life is changing and we have to keep a few things for 'certain eyes only'. I can't wait to share the journey of this pregnancy and motherhood with all of you!
Chris and I are so excited to be having a baby! This is something I have of course wanted for a very long time, and even though it was not necessarily 'planned', it is such an exciting thing. We are so thrilled.
I am 12 1/2 weeks pregnant. I found out at 4 weeks, when I thought I was really 7. I thought that would make this whole process feel extremely slow, but this first trimester has flown by. I probably can thank that to having virtually no sickness. I haven't been miserable at all. I have been a little tired, some dizziness, extreme hunger, and very mild nausea. As long as I eat, I feel great! An empty stomach has not been my friend, but still, no throwing up at all (minus the time I took vitamins on an empty tummy, drank a spicy hot V8 too fast, and cleaned up a horrible mess of dog doo. but 3 times in 3 months? I'll take it!).
I did get the flu shot this past Monday and that evening and entire next day was terrible. I did actually throw up the next morning, as was accompanied by a horrible headache and body aches, so I did contribute that to the vaccine and not pregnancy.
I am so thankful for a great 12 weeks so far. I feel so blessed!


No comments:
Post a Comment