just some blurbs from our everyday life
Congratulations!! What wonderful news!
Congrats!! That is so exciting!
Congratulations Shannon! I know you have been wanting this for a LONG time. I am so happy for you!I know this will be a ways away, but I love to be invited to your baby shower. :0)
of course Kareena! I would love that!
Yay! A baby Worley! Can't wait to spoil another one!
beautiful :)I cant wait to meet this bundle of joy!! And for our babies to play!
Yay!!! "It's" beautiful already!! :)
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Congratulations!! What wonderful news!
Congrats!! That is so exciting!
Congratulations Shannon! I know you have been wanting this for a LONG time. I am so happy for you!
I know this will be a ways away, but I love to be invited to your baby shower. :0)
of course Kareena! I would love that!
Yay! A baby Worley! Can't wait to spoil another one!
beautiful :)
I cant wait to meet this bundle of joy!! And for our babies to play!
Yay!!! "It's" beautiful already!! :)
Post a Comment