Pages

Thursday, December 16, 2010

17 weeks

This is going to be kinda old. Tomorrow I am 18 weeks!
And this is the last photo I took with my ole Sony! I will be upgrading here soon, I am so excited. I thought I would be sad to see it go, but I have come to the conclusion that I do not get attached (AT ALL) to "things". I must not be too sentimental!

Photobucket

Photobucket

I still feel small. I know in this photo you can see a small bump, but it varies so much throughout the day that its hard to tell whats prego belly and whats food belly. I think I have gained about 4 pounds so far. The first trimester I was so hungry and ate like crazy, but still lost weight. From what I remember weighing pre-pregnancy I think I am only up 2 pounds. Most days I feel like I look the same (in all areas, belly and bust which is so disappointing HA), and a lot of it depends on the clothes I wear. I am looking forward to the first time a stranger asks if I am expecting!
Pin It!

3 comments:

Tara said...

You look awesome! I love the little bump!

Heather said...

So cute! it takes a little longer to show with your first then when its a consecutive pregnancy. Enjoy your rest while its still comfy to sleep! :)

Matt and Lindsey said...

Okay, I'm so excited for you. I just had to check in and see if you had announced the baby's gender yet. :) You are doing so much better at your weight gain than I have done. I too didn't eat as often and as crazy in the second trimester, but have since started to eat more and more in my third trimester. Have a very merry Christmas! Looking forward to hearing your exciting news!