Pages

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Lazy Bones

Photobucket


besides the 1,000 photo shoots I feel like I did the past month, I haven't been up to much. I wake up about 15-20 minutes before having to leave for work (hey, I need to sleep and wash my hair at night), work til about 3, come home, lay around (nap), maybe cook dinner, edit, watch TV with Chris, sleep. Repeat, repeat, repeat.
The above photo is me in my glory spot. This weekend we set up our air mattress in our living room for movie night (we have done this a couple times now), and haven't taken it down, mainly because its heaven! I have come home every day this week, turned on the tube and crashed. And most nights I haven fallen asleep here (while Chris plays video games next to me). Honestly, it wont come down unless someone comes over. You should try it if you have hard leather couches like us!
Ok, back to bed....
Pin It!

3 comments:

Womens Workout Ministry said...

That's so fun! I love hanging out with Adam and watching movies...nowadays I usually fall asleep during them though :) Rest it up girl! Congrats again!

The Steinorths said...

that is a FANTASTIC idea..

Shay said...

Ah...I'm so jealous! Soak up that rest you're getting, you're going to need it mama!