Pages

Monday, March 14, 2011

D.C. Day One!

We left Friday morning from Phoenix and got to D.C. around 3pm. The cab ride to our hotel was kinda long...and after a long, foodless flight we were starving!
So we left our stuff in our room and ran out to find dinner.

Photobucket

We found this awesome salad place. It was so so good. You can pick a salad off the menu, or choose your own lettuce/toppings, and then they chop it all very finely and toss with dressing. It was delicious.

Photobucket

I had a Cobb, Chris made his own.

Photobucket

Their soda fountain was yummy too!

Later I wanted dessert, and lucky for me there was a cafe/crepery right across the street from our hotel!

Photobucket

Chris had gelato.

Photobucket

Yum I had to have a decaf cappuccino. There is no photo of my nutella crepe, but it was heaven.

Photobucket

Here is our hotel. We went back that night and enjoyed cable TV and HBO. Its a luxury when you dont have it at home!
Our hotel was so great. We got free breakfast buffet, which was not what you think....it was tons of fruit, pancakes, french toast, bacon, sausage, biscuits and gravy, an omlette station, and a waffle station. I ate my fair share both days. Nothing beats free buffets!
Pin It!

No comments: