Pages

Monday, March 14, 2011

D.C. Day Two

Day two we got up early to enjoy breakfast and go see everything! We walked everywhere. It was exausting by the time we were ready to leave, but definitley the way to go!


Photobucket



Photobucket
Me and the babes! Its funny, for as much as I was walking that day, he was still moving all the time. Everything I read says walking will put them to sleep, but not for this little guy. I can't wait to meet him!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

We were surprised to see a couple cherry blossom trees in bloom. They are so beautiful! We stood there getting photos of them for a good 30 minutes, I bet everyone thought we were nuts!

Photobucket

Photobucket

We got a little tour from one of those bike guys pulling a cart. We were tired from seeing all the museums and most of the National Mall, and this was a way we could see all the memorials without walking another 4 miles. It was worth it!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Lincoln memorial was my favorite!
Pin It!

No comments: