Pages

Thursday, March 17, 2011

D.C. Day Three

Our last day in D.C. we wanted to do a couple things: The Holocaust Museum and the National History Museum. Oh, and I wanted a milkshake.

We got to do all 3! yahoo!
I didn't take as many photos. The Holocaust museum doesn't allow them, and it was a rainy dreary day. The Holocaust museum was so nice and beautiful for being a place to remember such a horrible time. It was my favorite part of the whole weekend.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Isn't this sign eerie? its from the Cold War era. It was so awesome to be somewhere that is so so old!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Wow. What a great little "babymoon". I loved D.C. so much! I have never been to the east coast (minus one layover in the Atlanta airport). Chris and I are both into history and love museums so this trip was perfect for us.
When we got home my feet were so tired I took off my boots and my ankles and feet were so swollen! It was really bad, my first episode of swollen prego feet! I also had many contractions after getting home. I think it was all the walking we did. Everything is ok though, I went to the Dr the day after we got back.
Thanks to my awesome husband again! Gosh, I adore that man.
Pin It!

1 comment:

Shay said...

The Holocaust museum is so awesome. That is always been my favorite place to go too when I go to DC. (Not that i've been that many times.) You look so cute. :)