My brother took this for us when I was 32 weeks. I think I want some more when I am huge and big, is that nuts?
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Beautiful pictures! You look great! I definitely wish I would have been able to take pictures when I was super large and everything so I say go for it if you want! :)
I couldn't agree more with Ashley! ...I really wish we would have been able to get pictures- I say do it and I know Craig would love to take them again! :)
Gorgeous Pics! I am a new follower to your blog. I wanted to say Hi and invite you to joing our blog as well. It looks like we have babes that are due 10 days apart. Feel free to email me if you would like to be added to our blog. Hope pregnancy is going well for you!
3 comments:
Beautiful pictures! You look great! I definitely wish I would have been able to take pictures when I was super large and everything so I say go for it if you want! :)
I couldn't agree more with Ashley! ...I really wish we would have been able to get pictures- I say do it and I know Craig would love to take them again! :)
Gorgeous Pics! I am a new follower to your blog. I wanted to say Hi and invite you to joing our blog as well. It looks like we have babes that are due 10 days apart. Feel free to email me if you would like to be added to our blog. Hope pregnancy is going well for you!
Post a Comment