just some blurbs from our everyday life
awwww! Congrats!!!!!! He's so cute and I love his name. I KNEW you were going to go into labor soon (after seeing your last post!). :)
Baby announcements and photos always make me teary. Congratulations to you guys! What a little peanut. My son was 6 lbs. 6 oz. and 19.5", so he was itty bitty, too. In love doesn't even begin to describe it, huh? :)
Congrats! :) He's a cutie! I'm still knocked up :( LOL Don't think she feels like coming out anytime soon :) Can't wait!
Congratulations!! Adorable first family photo.
What a gorgeous peanut. Congrats!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
awwww! Congrats!!!!!! He's so cute and I love his name. I KNEW you were going to go into labor soon (after seeing your last post!). :)
Baby announcements and photos always make me teary. Congratulations to you guys! What a little peanut. My son was 6 lbs. 6 oz. and 19.5", so he was itty bitty, too. In love doesn't even begin to describe it, huh? :)
Congrats! :) He's a cutie! I'm still knocked up :( LOL Don't think she feels like coming out anytime soon :) Can't wait!
Congratulations!! Adorable first family photo.
What a gorgeous peanut. Congrats!
Post a Comment