Pages
Monday, June 20, 2011
Fathers Day.
Happy first Fathers Day to my husband, Chris.
Chris,
I know this past month has been a hard adjustment. I know it has also been pure joy. I know you miss us when you are at work. I know you work hard and think of us every minute. I know how much you love Everett. I know how much you love that I'm his momma. I know how special bath time is to you, its your time with your boy. I know how proud you are to have a son. I know how you beam when people say he looks just like you. I know how patient you are with him, with me. I know you can't wait to be rough and play with your boy. I know how you hate poopy diapers but you change them anyway. I know how Everett has changed your world, and means the world to you.
I knew you'd be a great dad.
I know you always will be.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment