Here are some shots of my sleeping boy this week. Man, aren't they so stinkin' sweet when they're asleep? I mean, he is when he's awake too, but my heart melts over my peaceful sleeping boy.
I always try to give him his paci. He takes it for about a minute,

then spits it out. I think he'd sleep better if he used it, since he likes to use me as a pacifer (which I am not going to let that go on).
Yesterday he fell asleep nursing, and he usually has his hands up by his face (in a fist or folded in half). Well when I pulled him away, I noticed his little hand left an indent on his face. Isn't it creepy how you can see his nail bed and everything?
Then, this morning, I caught the best sleepy smiles EVER.
Oh man, he is sleeping now and I just want to go hold him and squeeze him. I think I will.





1 comment:
Love that sleepy smile!
Kaiden was just like that with a paci and it looks like Karson is going to do the same thing. I finally got Kaiden to take a paci after a couple months but then he gave it up shortly after. The good news is that you never have to take it away!
Post a Comment