Pages

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

mommy has no life.

sigh, my maternity leave is half way over. I am so sad.
My days are very boring, and long, but I treasure every second. Even though I am tired, I still make sure this house is clean and meals are made. Part of it is because this weird clean-freakness came over me after having Everett, and the other part is to kinda show my husband how awesome I'd be as a stay at home mom. I don't think he's noticed.
He has noticed some other things.
ONE- how my wardrobe has take a hit. Nothing fits me now. I am not too far off from my pre-pregnancy weight, just about 10 lbs, but my hips are still way wide. I currently live in these:


Photobucket

I love my Victorias Secret PINK sweats, and luckily Chris does too. One day we went out to dinner and I put my fat jeans on and he said "WOW! you're wearing JEANS!" Thats clue #1 I've been a little too frumpy. Clue #2 was when we were at the mall, passed Victorias Secret and he asked if I wanted a new pair of sweats since thats all I wear now. He was sweet about it, but whoa girl wear some real clothes ( I may or may not be wearing sweats and a tank as we speak. maybe I'll change before he gets home).

My husband thinks he is funny. Today, he sends me this e-mail:


Photobucket

someone downloaded "fatbooth" today. I sure hope he tried it out on himself and not just me. Yuck, somedays I feel like I look like this. Especially when I can't remember when my last shower was, or when my lounge clothes were washed last. Seriously, how can a wee lil babe who does nothing, make it impossible for a mom to do anything? one of lifes mysteries.
Pin It!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

You are amazing for keeping up with the house and the baby!! I'm still trying to master it and Jackson is nearly 8 months old:) By the way, I'm in my workout pants and t-shirt!

Anonymous said...

It's so cute your husband wanted to buy you more sweat pants!!!

I'm pretty sure I wore lounge clothes for 6 straight weeks after my first baby. Nor did I wear makeup. I kept apoligizing to my hubby and he always responded with 'no husband should expect his wife who just birthed a BABY to be looking hot when he gets home!" So I guiltlessly looked frumpy for a while and it was fun! :)

and I totally agree. It is so weird that newborns don't do anything yet somehow the mom can't get anything done!

:)

Ashley said...

I am there girl. I still wear sweatpants 90% of the time. And I feel like I never get anything done... except raising 2 humans of course. But that's all that matters. :) You are doing amazing momma. And only 10 lb to go?! You are my hero!!