Pages

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

happiest boy on the block

Since about 2 weeks ago, Everett has started changing immensely. He has personality, he makes eye contact, he coos and talks, he smiles all the time and even fake coughs. Its so adorable and I am so lucky to witness all these changes!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The funniest thing is when he is on his playmat. He stares at that octopus and talks to it and laughs at it. I'm pretty sure he likes that octopus more than me...


Then there is his dramatic side...
I was giving him tummy time when I turned him back onto his back, and he starting the fake cough, followed by wimpers, followed by full on screaming. Why, I have no idea.


Photobucket

Then, sure enough, once I started talking to him he was full on giggles again. Oh this boy melts me!

Photobucket

Photobucket
Pin It!

No comments: