Here are some pictures, these are just from my phone. I was too paranoid to use my camera because the wedding photos were taking up almost all my memory card and I didn't want anything to happen to them. I know nothing would have, but thoughts of the whole card being deleted were running through my head so I couldn't even touch my camera, ha!
We stopped in Glendale to get Ritas Italian Ice that Chris has been talking about for as long as I've known him. There is one here in AZ now so we made a stop.
I have never been to Sedona. I thought it was much prettier than any camera could capture. It was a bit cooler up there, in the 90's. Saturday our friends Joe and Stacey drove up for the day and we had brunch and went to Grasshopper creek.
Everyone swan and jumped off cliffs into the water. I hung out with the babies, a job I do not mind :) I am glad we went here vs slide rock. We drove by slide rock and the line to enter was a mile long. This place was so not crowded at all and nice and shady.
Later we went and shopped around downtown. Ev was not having it in the ergo, I don't blame him it was so hot! So we stuck him in Olivias stroller and he slept there for a while! She was so good and let him cuddle with her.
Later when he woke up she was making him smile. It was too cute.
Yes, I know Chris is wearing the ergo wrong... he wouldn't listen to me about how to use it. Neither him nor Ev seemed to care! He was much happier like this.














No comments:
Post a Comment