I loved being pregnant. It was an amazingly easy pregnancy. My biggest complaints were joint pain and heartburn. I miss having wonderfully thick hair, a cute belly to dress, an excuse to eat whatever I wanted, feeling kicks of my unborn baby, watching a baby move and flip in my belly, and not having to "suck it in". Of course, theres many more aspects that I loved, but I think it makes me sad that I barely remember what it was like to be pregnant. Next time around, if there is a next time, I will cherish it much much more.



I don't know if I ever shared these photos, but these were taken less than a week before Everett was born.


2 comments:
I miss being pregnant too and I had a hard pregnancy so honestly I'm surprised with how much I miss it. It's funny how that works. : Absolutely beautiful pictures!
You look beautiful in these photos :) I hope you have more babies. Everett is such a cutie!!
Post a Comment