oh my Everett. This age has been so much fun. My favorite yet....well, I'd like him to cuddle more like when he was a newborn but thats ok.
He is curious, and happy. He recognizes our voices and will crane his head to see his dad. He laughs at some random times. He is trying so hard to move around. He's not sitting yet, but is scooting pretty well. The past 3 nights he's gone to bed around 8 (he's been seriously fighting it at night, we still try to put him down with in 2 hours of his last nap) and slept til 5AM!! Oh my this sleep has been wonderful. He does like to show off for his dad, took a 4 hour nap on Sunday when we were all home and of course only slept one hour yesterday. I can tell he is teething, he has a corner of a tooth thats popped through. He's had fussy moments but he is still the most joyous little boy. Laughing, cooing, talking, smiling, blowing raspberries, always making noise. He makes my heart leap with joy every time he flashes me those gums.
He's been scratching his head when sleepy and going to sleep. Its so cute, but I can't keep up with those nails, hence the scratches on his lil face. I swear his nails grow faster and faster...
Oh and my lil stinker has starting peeing every time I change his diaper. He hasn't done that since he was a newborn, and he thinks its funny. Another thing he thinks is funny is biting me while eating...I'm pretty sure he thinks my shocked reaction is hilarious. He also laughed when I went to change his diaper and found a blowout so bad it went down his leg to his feet.
I love seeing his personality develop. He is sweet, happy, loves being around people, loves his mama and daddy, curious, funny, and an over all joy.
I thank God for him daily.






No comments:
Post a Comment