Pages

Sunday, December 25, 2011

A Christmas memory

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Merry Christmas everyone! Everett had a great first Christmas. He is so spoiled and loved, which means his parents are as well. His personality is really starting to shine, and this fun age also bring attachment issues.
He is getting pretty attached to momma. We've been seeing signs of it, but tonights escapades tops it all.
We were home, he was in bed, sound asleep when he awoke screaming. I calmed him down, put him back to bed just for him to cry some more. Chris went in there to try, and he just got more and more upset. He took him out to the recliner in the living room where I was and he just kept screaming. Finally I took him, and he immediately laid his head down (which is rare he's not a cuddlier), and glared at Chris. I stood there while we both laughed. It was so funny how he gave Chris the stinks eye!

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos. Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

I made Chris snap a photo because he's been doing this to Chris a lot lately. He is so territorial over me, and sometimes he acts like he doesn't understand why Chris is around (other than for laughs and giggles and kisses). We find it funny.

I don't mind being this boys buddy! He is just the best blessing, laughing/crying/ or screaming! Love him.

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Pin It!

No comments: