Everett was so good on the plane. He is so squirmy right now, but thankfully he was interested in looking out the window and eating puffs. He nursed and then slept the rest of the time. Once he fussed and some lady across the aisle told me i needed to give him a pacifier because his ears probably hurt. Uh, thanks lady. I had no idea. When we landed she proceeded to tell me, "I am so proud of you for breastfeeding". Why do people have to make things so weird!?!
We landed, rented a car (best decision ever!) and went to my grandpas. The main reason for us wanting to go visit was for Everett to meet his great grandpa Bill. Here he is with my grandpa and grandma!
Later that day we went to my Aunt Tricia and Uncle Jacks "ranch". They have cows, horses, baby horses, donkeys, and kittens. I love their house and property, I have a lot of memories there. It was fun to see my niece and nephew and Everett enjoy their place as well!
Sunday was spent helping my grandma get the Christmas party ready. All my aunts, uncles, cousins, and cousins' kids try to come out for this Christmas party. I hadn't been since I was 17. It had been a while! It was so good seeing everyone!
My Grandpa Bill and Grandma Wy with all the stockings for the great-grandkids. There are 32 now! My cousin had her baby girl the morning after this picture was taken. I was so glad I got to meet her!

Chris playing with the little kids



Monday was spent with my grandparents again, and Tuesday we went to visit my cousin and her family. It was a great trip!








No comments:
Post a Comment