I am going to try to take a photo every day in the year 2012 (this photo links you to my flickr where I will post them). I am also on instagram doing the January Photo a day, and I will share those as well.
I am so lazy about breaking out my "big camera" now that I have an iPhone that works just as well as a point and shoot camera. Its easy and convenient but I'd like a challenge! I won't post the photos I take every day, I will do a weekly recap.
Yesterdays photo was taken with my phone. This photo totally describes Everett lately. We were at church and I had him in service with me and he was a squirmy squealing mess. It was nap time, but he just wanted down to play. I took him in a room and he went wild playing. Total bummer for me missing service. He also no longer sleeps just anywhere. He only falls asleep in his crib or in his carseat while driving. He is independent and getting so big.



No comments:
Post a Comment