Pages

Saturday, December 31, 2011

best year of my life.

If I could live one year over and over, it would be 2011. Hands down.

I loved being pregnant. Every second. The big belly, dressing the big belly, eating whatever I wanted, sleeping all the time, beautiful hair and nails, feeling my son move and squirm, anticipating being a mom. Oh I loved it.


Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App

Photobucket

In terms of our marriage, I think this was a super smooth year. We had fun, we hardly fought, we laughed, we traveled, we became parents. I love my husband so much. I am so thankful for him.

Photobucket

We met our son. Best experience of my life.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



This little boy is my joy. I am living my dream staying at home raising him.

Photobucket

This was a year of dreams come true. I love my family.

Pin It!

No comments: