Pages

Friday, January 20, 2012

January Photo a Day

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App


I have been doing another form of "photo a day" this time on the Instagram app for the iPhone.
I thought I would share my photos here for those of you who haven't seen them!

1. Me! This is me on Christmas Day.
2. Breakfast- Everett was eating egg yolks for the first time this day.
3. Something you adore- my sweet boys chubby hands.
4. Letterbox- our mailbox? I didn't understand this one. Ha.

5. Something you wore- leggings, longs shirts and boot socks are my life these days.
6. Makes you smile- when I hear the garage door open followed by this man walking in the door!
7. Favorite- my boys skinny jeans and cute shoes!
8. Your sky- This was in Queen Creek as I was driving home from a photo shoot.


9. Your routine- inspired my "day in a life" post. My morning is almost always the same so I posted pictures of that!
10. Childhood- my baby blanket. I still sleep with it (cringe I know) and I am so sad that is it getting very thin and worn. I don't think it'll last any more washes. I should put it away but.i.cant.
11. Where you sleep- this is our room. After 5 years I still love our bedding and bedroom set! Our room needs some more decor though.
12. Close up- I was not too creative on this one. I had my sister take a picture of my eyeliner.



13. In your bag- I only carry a diaper bag and a wallet these days. Basically consists of baby items and chapstick!
14. Something you're reading- I am not reading anything still. (this is a screen shot of my empty iBooks app) I read to Everett at night, and I use my Bible app but I am not reading a novel right now. I'd like to read the Hunger Games series!
15. Happiness- holding a sleeping baby. Melts me with joy.
16. Morning- we are morning people around here! Up around 6/6:30. No complaints about it, and Ev is so happy in morning.

I will share the rest of the months challenge photos when this month is over!

Pin It!

No comments: