Pages

Monday, January 23, 2012

our weekend

We had a great weekend over here! It was quiet and full of my favorite things: shopping and sleep!

I love having Chris home to see how Ev and I do things around here while he's working. He gets to help with diapers (ha), early morning wake-ups (well I don't make him get up that early, but he did let me sleep while they played), bath time and walks with the dogs.

Lately on walks Ev has been reaching out and grabbing Samsons leash, I think its adorable!



Saturday we went with Chris to the batting cages



Sunday Everett took his morning nap around 9 (which he's been doing lately) and slept til around 11. He's hasn't been napping for longer than an hour so I was surprised. When he woke up, I noticed his second tooth finally broke through! Seriously its been right there, visible under the gums since Christmas! His first tooth took this long too. I sure hope the rest go faster because teething is no joke people.

Chris is on a softball league on Sunday nights and Ev and I tagged along last night, but first we went to lunch and did some shopping at the Scottsdale mall, which is a rare treat. We also stopped for Sprinkles cupcakes because Chris had never been. We got the new Smores cupcake and it was delicious!



At the softball game...



We got home and put the babe to bed and then a miracle happened, he slept 10 hours in a row. 10! This hasn't happened since probably October....once the teething and ear infections started he hasn't been sleeping longer than 5 hours at a time. I of course didn't sleep, I kept checking on him and had to get up and pump since he didn't need a feeding. I hope this good sleep lasts a little while, until the next tooth starts!
Pin It!

No comments: