This month went by especially fast, I think because everyday he is doing something new.
He is very very vocal. Giggling, babbling, making this dramatic inhale scream that I can't describe. Chris and I are pretty sure he says "Dada" and knows what it means. He has been saying it for a while, but the past couple weeks he mainly says it when Chris is around, or when he hears his voice over the phone.
He pulls himself up to stand. It still scares me, because he isnt too strong yet. He topples over most of the time, but each day he is getting better. He also crawls up on all 4's now, and is so stinking fast. He loves to follow me around the house!
He gets into everything. Opens cabinets, drawers, pulls things out and puts his mouth on everything. He stills puts everything in his mouth. If I turn my back for a second its guaranteed I will be fishing something out of his little mouth. It amazes me how he finds the smallest things!
He is so so busy. Always wanting down, to explore. He is a little wiggle worm.
He has 3 teeth. Two on the bottom and the top left one. He seems to be a slow teether. I will notice the tooth in the gum, but it won't come through for a couple weeks, if not longer. It doesn't seem to bother him too badly.
He had another ear infection this month. It was a double. He gets tubes Wednesday, mama is scared!
We are still doing sign language. He has mastered more, milk, and dog. We are working on eat and all done.
He is still nursing, although a lot less frequent. Its about 4 times a day. He eats 3 meals and loves food! He seems to be a little picky, but so far will try anything. He still won't let me spoon feed him (except for warm squash baby food), so he eats what we do and is great using his little teeth and gums to smash it all up. When he has a bottle he still gets excited seeing it and will hold it himself!
He waves bye all the time. He also waves hi! He is still very social and will let anyone hold him. As much as I want him to be, he doesn't seem attached to me. He is willing to go to anyone and will love on anyone as well. When we are out and about he stares at people with such a big grin, and will wait until they look at him. He loves attention! He gets lots of compliments on his big blue eyes and smile. We think he is adorable, but to hear it from others is so sweet!
I think the best thing is to hear how people think you are the sweetest, happiest baby. You really are. Always smiling, always giggling. You love to hug and give kisses (although you are too busy to cuddle!)
I don't want to forget:
- how your little eyes are puffy in the morning!
- how clear you say "dad" "dada" and "babababa"
- how you sleep with your bum up in the air
- how you point and look at the overhead light in the car that turns on when I turn the car off
- how you ALWAYS cross your feet at the ankles when you fall asleep in your carseat
- how you still "scratch" everything, especially your head when you're tired.
- how you hold the sides of my head and dive for a kiss
- how you look with those 3 teeth! One on top and two on bottom.



No comments:
Post a Comment