Pages

Thursday, February 2, 2012

January Photo a Day- Part 2

Dear very few readers (if any) that I have- I am failing at my photo a day challenge. Not this easy iPhone one, that is convenient, but the one with my real camera. Boo to me. I think I did maybe 22 pictures out of 31 last month. Forgive me....I will share later.

Anyway- here is the rest of the instagram challenge!


Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App


17. Water- Ev in the tub. He LOVES bath time.
18. Something you bought- I am loving this chalkboard paint! Its so fun!
19. Sweet- Chris brought this back for me from Vegas. It was to die for. Green apple covered in caramel, milk chocolate, and white chocolate.
20. Someone you love- I bought this necklace for my lil E who I am crazy for.

21. Reflection
22. Shoes- this is my closet
23. Old- these are old baby pictures of me. I think Ev looks like his mama.
24. Guilty Pleasure- The Bachelor. Yesssss.
25. Something you made- a giant measuring stick inspired by Pinterest. I love it even with its flaws! We will be tracking our kids growth!
26. Color- Brown and blue, me and Ev's eye colors.
27. Lunch- this day I ate whole wheat spaghetti with spicy garlic olive oil & Cheese, along with roasted broccoli and tomatoes. Eating broccoli really upsets Everetts stomach so I can't do that anymore :(
28. Light- this is at Oreganos Pizza from me and Chirs' date night. Its my favorite restaurant.

29. Inside your fridge
30. Nature- some random blossom on our walk
31. You again- there I am.

I loved doing this and will be doing it in February too! My username is shayworley if anyone wants to look me up!
Pin It!

No comments: