Pages

Friday, February 3, 2012

Last weekend

Its Friday and I am blogging about what we did a week ago. Ha.


Last Saturday Chris and I went out on a date. Man I needed it! He asked my mom to babysit without me knowing and we enjoyed a night baby free. I always miss that boy so much, but I think that sometimes missing him is just what I need. It like reboots us or something.
I have also been missing my husband so much- he has been working like a mad man and Ive barely seen him lately.
The top two are us at dinner- the bottom two are us taking Ev out to brunch!


This video is a few weeks old. This is him signing "more' (hands together with a patting motion), and waving bye. Yes he is eating sprinkle cheese.

This boy is on the move lately. Playing and sitting on his knees (which is the cutest), and trying to pull himself up to stand (he has been successful once on a bookcase in our spare room but we are rarely in there). Growing so fast.
Pin It!

No comments: