Pages

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Ostrich Festival

This weekend we went to the Ostrich Festival! If you live in Chandler or Gilbert I am sure you've heard of it! When Chris worked in Chandler the company sponsored it so we got free tickets the first couple years we were dating and married. We have lots of good memories going there, and we were excited to bring Everett!
We were on our way there when I realized I forgot my camera. Hate that. So here are some iPhone photos for you!





They sell Ostrich burgers there. I tried one, and it was actually very good. Tasted like beef!




Everett loves being outside! He also loves looking around, taking everything in. We were waiting for a monkey show to start, and people were crowding in around us, so Chris put Ev on his shoulders. Everett started pulling peoples hair around us. Whoops. We didn't stay at the show much longer after that.
It was a beautiful day! The weather has been gorgeous, it was even very chilly once the sun set.
Pin It!

No comments: