Pages

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Easter

This Easter was Everetts last first holiday! I really wanted it to be special. God had other plans- haha.

Saturday we went to church. Heres our little family:

Untitled

Sunday we had our families over for lunch and the second annual easter egg hunt. Chris loves to go all out for this and was so excited for the kids. After we ate and walked down to the park, I started feeling ill. I didn't take as many photos as I wanted to. I shot Ev and got in a few with him thanks to my husband. I felt sick, but thought it was from the heat.

IMG_9055

IMG_9047

At the egg hunt, my nephew Jackson started vomiting. Everyone said he was just too excited, but I thought that me feeling sick too meant food poisoning! Great, everyone came to eat at our house and I give them food poisoning.



IMG_9031 IMG_9025 IMG_9028 IMG_9030IMG_9029 IMG_9024

Thankfully that wasn't the case. We walked back home and did a piƱata and I got siiiickk. I felt so bad for hosting and being ill. Chris also got sick that night, and has since hit 3 other family members. It seems to be the stomach flu. I realized I didn't even take photos of Everett opening his Easter baskets. He had fun with the eggs.
Our home is on the mend. I don't wish this sickness on anyone.
Hope your Easter was better than ours! ha!
Pin It!

No comments: