Pages

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

12 months old

9d-11m
12months 

 I have a toddler!
Everett is not walking. Not really showing interest either. He crawls like a champ, and I think he knows he is fast. He will drop to his knees to crawl anytime I try to hold his hands to encourage him to walk.

He is the friendliest, happiest baby in the world. Anytime we are out he gets compliments on how friendly he is. He waves at everyone and says "hi" constantly. His smile is contagious and people just swoon over him.

His 7th tooth is cutting through right now. The last 3 teeth he has gotten havent seemed to bother him at all.

This past month you developed an obsession with clocks. I am not sure where it came from, but you love them. You find them everywhere. You love to point at them and say, "clock!" (sounds more like "claw"). Watches you also love.

Your speech is great. You say "dada", "ba" (ball or balloon), "clock", "hi", "bye" and "ba ba" (bottle) and you know what it means. You havent said "mama" for a couple months :(

You are a great eater and if I keep giving you food you'll stay in your highchair for a long time. You still nurse but I am starting to wean you. You tried whole milk in a cup and didnt really love it but I think its because it was cold.

You are a little guy. Still in size 3 diapers and most 12 month clothes (except Carters brand) swim on you.

You are in swimming lessons and love the water.

You are a tough little guy. If you bonk your head or fall and you hardly cry.

I don't want to forget:

  • your deep belly laugh
  • how you say "claw!" at the clock over and over...
  • how you reach your hand down to feed the dogs from your high chair
  • how you often lean in for kisses (open mouthed wet ones!!)
  • how you lay your head on my shoulder (this month brought out a cuddly side of you!)
  • how you love playing with big kids
  • how you giggle when I get you from your crib
  • how you pat your dads head when you sit on his shoulders

12monthsnote
Pin It!

No comments: