Pages

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Family Photos

For Mothers Day, I did mini sessions as a promotion for my photography business. My sister in law Rebecca met up with me after one evening of the sessions so I could do their photos, as well as her sister in laws photos, and get photos of both sets of cousins for gifts for Grandmas (did that make sense??). It worked out perfectly because Rebecca is so talented with the camera and took our family photos as well. That was the one thing I wanted for mothers day- family pictures! (and maybe an iphone..lol not happening though!) Well, now that Grandmas have their mothers day gifts, I can share some of these!

 There are so many favorites! Thanks again to Rebecca.

IMG_2097

IMG_1689

IMG_1901

IMG_1895

IMG_1874 copy

IMG_1699

IMG_2111 copy



Pin It!

1 comment:

Sparklinbecks said...

You are so sweet :) Thanks for taking our gorgeous pictures! Glad to be able to help too!