Pages

Monday, June 11, 2012

13 months

Well, we did a monthly update on E for 12 whole months. Today it is the 11th and it feels weird not doing one. I wont be doing them religiously like I was, but today I do want to record some things about my 13 month old.


IMG_4142

We turned our spare room into your playroom. Its a place for you to go and me not to worry what you're getting into. You love playing by yourself, most of the time. But honestly, you love being on my hip the most.

IMG_3437

You also love getting into my bathroom stuff. You love to take my eye shadows and throw them into the empty bathtub! You also love throwing rocks in the pool. And you like to throw piles of laundry off the couch, piece by piece. I think you just like to throw things!

IMG_3879

IMG_3875

IMG_3871


You are SO INTO BALLS. Everything is a ball. All day long, "ball?" "ball?" We pass those ball bins at the store and you point and yell "BALL!!!" and kick your feet. I can't help but buy you one every time. When I hand you a ball, you give it such a big hug.


You are the sweetest little boy. I get millions of hugs and kisses daily. What an awesome job I have! You also love to laugh, and you think you are funny. You play "peek a boo" a lot. You take the palms of your hands, cover your eyes, and release them saying "boo" very sweet and softly. Then you LAUGH LAUGH LAUGH like it was so funny (which it is)! You are a little chatterbox. Nothing we can understand, but there are times you repeat what we say clear as day. A few times now you've repeated "I love you" when dad or I say it to you. Just today, I told you, "be careful", and you looked at me and said "be careful" then laughed hysterically. These times you act like a little parrot are rare, but so funny and sweet.
Oh, but you still don't say or call me "mama". Whats the deal, bro?
Pin It!

No comments: